Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Busy Oh Busy

Since mid July up until now, I have been really busy with the orientation on my university in order to join the electrical engineering council. A lot have been passed. Though almost all my time is used on the events, I have to say that this Masa Bina Cinta (MBC) helps a lot. Starting from knowing all other people, some things with the university life in the second year, and also a lot lot friend. The first phase was over on 17th August, and the second phase began right after the first one is over. Tired yes, but somehow I feel I have regained a lot of useful things through this MBC. Beside those that I have said above, I also get to temper my inner self, being a better person, learning soft skills and also life skills. Tiring, but fun. ^_^

I really have to write more often, expressing myself and also improving my writing skills :)

No comments: