Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Blog, Me, Il Mare, and a Brand New Header

Guess what? This blog thing is really something. I actually really like to write, and this blog can be the place where I write about me, myself and my story, though it is not much, as for now. But I will try to keep this blog updated and fill this up with interesting things. Getting more familiar with changing header and how to customize the layout, I am changing the header of the site. How does it look? I kept in my mind soft and not too saturated color, and I just came into the color which it is now, and decided to go for it. And the image of the girl is from Kuroboshi Kouhaku. Thanks.

Now, I have a day off tomorrow and decided to spend some of my time watching a movie and writing an update for my blog. First day of the exams, the exams were math and English. I am quite satisfied with the math exam. And I think I exhausted myself and I think I did very badly on English test. However, as for this morning exams, I had Chemistry. I am very dissatisfied with the chemistry exam. I had the solutions in my head; however my clumsiness reached its peak this morning. A lot of miscalculation, I was hasty enough to misread the question. Ah, fool me.

And now, I am going to say another thing about another Korean movie I have just watched recently, Il Mare.




Quite good of a story. The thing I like the most is the scenery on the Il Mare, the ocean is really beautiful. *_*
This fiction story is pretty interesting. A story about two people, whose time are two years apart, are connected with a mailbox near the Il Mare, a cabin on a beachside. Sending mails and exchanging mails, their bonds are getting stronger on each day that passes. I was really surprised when the story shows that Sung-hyun got in an accident and died instantly while trying to help Eun-Joo problem with her boyfriend. But this magical story really shows how great a time machine is. Eun-Joo who noticed about Sung-hyun's death wrote a letter to the past and Sung-hyun was really saved from the accident. wow. While in the end, both of them really got to meet each other, and, again, the future has been re-written for the sake of the couple. Strong bond creates miracles, doesn't it?

I guess I am starting to become one of Jun Ji-hyun's fan. I really like her in My Sassy Girl and Windstruck. Though I do not really like her role in Il Mare, I am starting to like her even more, as well as Korean movies. I need some recommendation for some great Korean romance movies, have any?

Is this blog going to change direction to movies reviews? Who knows? Guess I am changing this blog main idea to everything about me, some stories around me, and not only about arts. =p
See you later, guys! I will be very happy if you actually drop a line or two comment for my posts. :)

PS: I will post the wallpapers here after I have finished my exams and make some revisions to the wallpapers.

No comments: