Sunday, March 30, 2008

Windstruck



Jun Ji-hyun as Kyungjin Yeo
Jang Hyuk as Myungwoo Ko

Decided to take a break and watched this movie, I really feel lucky that I did take a break and watched this touching movie. Placed second after my favorite Korean movie, My Sassy Girl, Windstruck really got me into it, I did shed tears. It was when Myungwoo came into her dream when she was about to die, that moment really made me cry.

Oh god, I hate Changsoo, because of him Kyungjin and Myungwoo got separated. And he did actually shoot Kyungjin! Now I got nothing against Detective Kim (um...still hate a bit though), the one who actually killed Myungwoo in that incident, because he in the end is the one who killed Changsoo.

And I also want to thank those two despicable guys, they made Kyungjin failed to attempt suicide. Although they at first were only hoping for money, they did succeed to make Kyungjin kept living.

Ah, and the event where Kyungjin tried to attempt suicide for the second time, it was really amazing how she was saved by the balloon. wow.

Who would have thought that the story about crossing pinkie as a symbol of promise and the 49th day would become the main story as it goes on. And in the end... How come she met Cha Tae-hyun(the one who played the male main role on "My Sassy Girl")?

Hell yes, I am dead curious about this movie as the preceding movie of "My Sassy Girl". After searched a bit on the internet, I am getting more and more confused. Some say it is, and some say it is not. Though some similarities are seen, the name doesn't prove it. By the way, I have just noticed that the girl in "My Sassy Girl" which is played by Jun Ji-hyun, does not have a name. I really feel like re-watching My Sassy Girl now.

Anyway, I feel really fortunate I watched the movie. And now... It is time to get back to studying :3

Note:
Watch Windstruck online or download it here@Crunchyroll.
And you can see the reference here@Wikipedia.

No comments: