Thursday, December 18, 2008

Long Time No See

Hello my blog, it has been so long, hasn't? Oh do you know how much I miss you and how much I wanted to see you again and bla.. bla... (OMG I am getting crazy)
Okay, enough time talking to the blog and now let's continue :)

And so half of my final tests for the first semester is over and now I am having a small holiday until early January. Though then I will be having the other half of the tests, I am grateful that I have some spare time to enjoy life (like I am able to write this post ^_^) and do some other things than just staring at some theory books.

Thanks to this holiday, I am going back to Jakarta again. Finally it is time to meet my family and my best friends again. And a better internet connection, LOL *_*  And now for the holiday plans, I do not think I have some useful plan beside going out with friends and do some downloading. Maybe you have some plans? Care to share?
But... This holiday is not all about fun because I still have some tests which I mentioned above. However, this January I have a lot of things to do for sure. And... As this January comes, it makes me remember that just only a year ago my dear friend Valent got in an acciddent. I am surely will come to him at 28th January.

Speaking about life, I guess mine is getting more and more boring, as it tend to get repetitive. People do need some changes, aren't they? Something that makes you go "THUMP" and once forget about daily routines. My previouos hobby... was making a wallpaper which I rarely do nowadays. Maybe I have to have a new one, drawing maybe? I hope I can learn fast and make a good drawings :D (though I know there are no shortcuts)

And I guess that's it. See you in my next post ;)

1 comment:

peniko said...

happy holiday xDDDDDDD
and welcome back to jakarta :D

anyway , i dont know that youre a fan of korean movie before O__O