Tuesday, January 27, 2009

50 First Dates


Yup, another Adam Sandler's movie. I have watched this several times, but no matter how many times I have watched this, I still love this movie so much. The interesting story concept and the good acting, it is simply great.

Well, I was so bored today and got nothing to do. A bit tired of playing games again and again. So then I decided to browse my folder and got reminded of how amazing this movie is, so then clicked on my KMPlayer and then watch the movie :)

And now, I would like to point out some of his movies which I like so much. Well yeah there are some of Adam's movies that I haven't watched so I will just skip them. Some I have watched and I love:
 - Click
 - Anger Management
 - Longest Yards
 - 50 First Dates
I wanted to watch Bedtime Stories, but oh well. My friend recommende "Mr. Deeds" to me. And so... now I will go search for it and watch it immediately ;)

No comments: