Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Hint of the Past

dark cold night comes every now and then
but today it seems different
melodies of the memories flowing in the air
the chant filling up my mind
reminding me of those old times

when our mind was filled with those joyful and bright future
when everything was possible together
when the hearts were so pure and filled with warmth
the time we shared together were priceless

the happy days seems just like yesterday
the echoes still ring in my heart
and I believe...
it will always be in my heart. forever

It is almost a year. Only about 11 days more, the day where you leave us forever last year. And today I somehow helplessly think again about you and the memories from the past just come into my head. I miss you so much.

The thing above is made just now. I do not know. I just want to write these feelings into words, though those alone cannot express what I feel. I hope you can get this message. Live happily, okay?

No comments: