Saturday, June 20, 2009

Nokia 5130 Music Xpress


After a long time with my old phone, today I finally get a grab on Nokia 5130 Music Xpress :) Okay, okay, firstly I will write the description here:

Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
Form Factor: Block
Dimensions: 108 x 47 x 15 mm
Weight: 88 g
Antenna: Internal
Navigation: 5-Way Keypad
Battery Type: 1020 mAh Li-Ion
Talk Time: 6.00
Standby Time: 288
Memory: 30.0 MB
Expandable Memory: microSD / TransFlash

Imaging
Main Screen: 256000 colors (TFT)
240 x 320 px
Camera: 2.0 MP / 4X Zoom / Landscape / Video Recorder

Audio
MP3 Player: MP3 / AAC / eAAC / eAAC+ / MIDI / WMA / Nokia Music Store
FM Radio: RDS Radio
Speakerphone: Yes
Push-To-Talk: No

Multimedia
Wallpapers: 240 x 320 px
Screen Savers: 240 x 320 px
Ring Tones: 40 chord / MP3
Themes: Yes
Games: J2ME
Streaming Multimedia: Yes

Messaging
SMS: Yes
EMS: Yes
MMS: Yes
Email: POP3 / IMAP4 / SMTP
Chat: Windows Live
Predictive Text: T9

Applications
Phonebook Capacity: 1000
Calendar: Yes
To-Do List: Yes
WAP: 2.0 (Opera Mini 4 / Nokia Mobile Search)
Voice Commands: Yes
Calculator: Yes

Connectivity
Bluetooth: 2.0 (HFP / HSP)
High-Speed Data: GPRS (Class 10) / EDGE
PC Sync: Micro-USB (Nokia PC Suite)


Not yet a day since I have this phone, but well, I kinda love this mobile phone now, looks pretty good ^_^
And now it also means I have a camera on my own, so now I can take pictures easily on my own. However, I am still not used using mobile phone with applications and such (OMG I am such a mobile phone dummies) and hope I can learn a lot from now since I have on my hand the thing to study.

By the way, I am going back to Bandung tomorrow afternoon; so goodbye again for now Jakarta ^_^

2 comments:

admin said...

wow!!! one of the great phone of the Nokia and it should diffrant then other mobile of the Nokia. If you wish to buy it. click here

Pooja said...

I am excited as T-Mobile has come up with the latest 5130 music phone. The design is very simple and decent. The display is quite bright, very attractive. The picture quality is decent enough. The music player is outstanding. This phone is specially meant for music lovers. Battery life is very satisfying. The only drawback is the slippery keypad. Overall, it performs well and is worth buying. For more details refer nokia 5130