Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Rubik's Cube


I have been looking people played rubik's cube all over, but I was not interested at all at it. And right at the start of my holiday, my friend came to my room and brought a rubik's cube, where then I first tried to solve it. At first I did not know any method (now I only know one method, though haha) so I just tried to get one layer done. Upon finishing one layer, I did not know what to do so then I stopped playing it.

The next morning, 13th June, I tried to look at the internet on how to solve the rubik's cube. I was kind of surprised that the solution is there, and it is pretty easy. And then I tried to solve it while looking at the solution, quite easy and succeed on the first try, yay!

Too bad my friend then went home and brought his rubik's cube back :( So I then I decided to buy one, which was done the day after that, at sunday in Kelapa Gading Mall at Petra Toys for 27.000 IDR which I think is not expensive because the quality of the rubik's cube is pretty good, I can flip all the color very easily.

Have been playing it over and over, I am quite used to do the layer per layer method which takes about 2 - 3 minutes for me. Want to search for a new method which can help me solve the rubik's cube faster but I keep thinking that I should try my own method in order to solve it. Ah, I hope I can find my own method, which means I have to keep playing this rubik's cube more and more again, which I like for now; hope I will not get bored soon.

No comments: