Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

Okay, a 2005 movie. I have just watched it today... And you know what? I totally recommend this movie. The story of 4 girls (bestfriends) who spent their summer apart from each other. The Jeans, the traveling pants, is passed each week to another girl one by one so they will wear it and watch magical things happen to them. Guess what happens to them? Well, I think I should not bring spoiler to you guys. Haha. So... what are you waiting for, go watch it! The movie is so amusing and at some parts really makes you moved and you unconsciously will shed tears. It is so good it makes you into it and actually... well you know~

Oh, and I too have just known there is the sisterhood of the traveling pants 2! I am surely will watch it tomorrow!

No comments: